Saturday, 25 October 2008

My two university papers finished AT LAST

I have officially finished my last university assignment to get my Postgraduate Certificate in eEducation.  The last assignment was summing up the major learning from the year of study.  The main ideas I have found are summarized in my conclusion.

'E-education is multi-faceted, only when all facets are brought together can quality teaching and learning occur. These significant factors include, but are not limited to, a theoretical understanding of what eEducation is, a competent enthusiastic educator that is willing to take a risk when developing and creating an innovative learning environment and learners who are confident and willing to collaborate and interact in a virtual world. Learning must lead technology, where ICT is an integral part of the learning and teaching progress.'  

No comments: